Hall Rentals can be made by calling
Check the calendar below to see if
your date is available.
Maple Grove United Methodist Church
5876 Main Road
Hunlock Creek, PA 18621
Policy and Guidelines for Use of the Church Hall and Pavilion
(Effective March 1, 2023)
The following outlines responsibilities of Organizations or Individuals renting the Maple Grove UMC
Hall and Pavilion:
• Organization using the Church facilities are to leave it as clean as or cleaner than it was
• There will be no access to the Sanctuary or classrooms.
• Equipment may not be removed from the church.
• We do not rent tables or chairs.
• Equipment is to be returned to its original location.
• Materials and supplies are to be provided by the organization leaders (or individuals)
• All users are expected to do their clean up. This includes brooming/vacuuming/mopping
of floors and clean waste from the bathrooms.
• Decorations will be limited to tabletop or freestanding. Nothing is to be attached to the
• NO alcohol is permitted on church property.
• No smoking in the church facility
• No blocking of rear right of way
• Rental Fee is $150.00 per function for Hall and Pavilion with an additional charge
of $50.00 for use of kitchen. This is the amount for members and non-members of the
Church. A Non-Refundable deposit of $75.00 is to be made at the time of
application of rental. Balance is due 2 weeks prior to the function date.
• All payment is to be in the form of a check, made out to
Maple Grove United Methodist Church.
• A designated member of the church will make an inspection of the areas to determine if
any damage has been incurred, and the renter has properly cleaned up, The inspection
will occur after the function is over. If excessive damage is found, the Organization/
individual renter will be billed for replacement/repairs.
Date Request Made/Deposit: ___________Date of Hall/Pavilion Rental: ____________
Signature of Organization/leader/individual: __________________________________
Approved by:________________________________Date Approved______________
Facilities inspected by:_________________________Passed Y_______ N__________